[sane-devel] Windows scanner issue

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Fri Nov 4 17:38:32 UTC 2011

Hello,

In the past I posted about building for Windows. I had SANE 1.0.21
working fine. Today I have tried to build 1.0.22 and test it. The build
works fine, but when I use the resulting DLL the scanner cannot be seen.
Switching back to the 1.0.21 DLL makes the scanner visible again.

Is there anything that changed between 21 and 22 that could affect this?

Thanks,
Michael

P.S. It seems my Win32 patches have collected dust and are still not in
SANE. Would anyone be willing to work with me to have them added?