[sane-devel] iX500 multiple pages

dfriberg23 dfriberg23 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 02:38:03 UTC 2013

I got my iX500 to work with the latest git snapshot of sane-backend.
However, when I load 3 papers into the scanner, and run this:

SANE_DEBUG_FUJITSU=15 scanimage -d fujitsu --format=tiff --resolution=300 >
foo.tif 2> log.txt

The first 2 pages get sucked through, and about a fourth of the third page,
but only the first page is written to foo.tif.  Is there a way to control
the number of pages it brings through, or do we not know how to do that yet?