[sane-devel] Canon laser multi-functional support: MFNP protocol

Louis Lagendijk louis at fazant.net
Mon Feb 10 23:09:54 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have committed  support for Canon laser multifunctional scanner
support to git. The MFNP protocol is very similar to the BJNP protocol,
so I added it to the exsiting BJNP code. If people find issues with
either BJNP (inkjet) or MFNP (laser) devices, I would appreciate a
report here.

Thanks to  Yvan L. Gélinas who gave me access to his scanner, I could
add the support. It works for his MF4880DW (MF4800 family). I expect it
to work for other laser MF devices that have a network interface, but
would appreciate feedback, so we can update the supported scanner list
with this information
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Louis