[sane-devel] Unsupported scanner

Dario Wimmer dario.wimmer at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Sep 13 19:47:43 UTC 2015

Please let us know which settings besides lineart you're using on the side
of your frontends, especially the resolution(dpi).

This looks like something I've seen with a different model in the LiDe
series but I'm not entirely sure as it's been a while since I had to deal
with it. Please open a terminal and enter the following command: scanimage
> test.pnm

Then open the working directory of your bash(usually your home directory),
find the test.pnm file and check if it's an actual scan of your photo.

Dario