[sane-devel] About create a new backend

Alexander Pevzner pzz at apevzner.com
Wed Apr 28 18:35:50 BST 2021

Hi!

1. You need to name your backend as libsane-cruz.so.1 and put it to the
directory where other libsane-XXX.so.1 files are installed (it depends
on your distro)

2. Add the string cruz to the /etc/sane.d/dll.conf, or create a file
named /etc/sane.d/dll.d/cruz with the string cruz inside it. It will
instruct libsane-dll.so to load your backend

--

	Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)