[Secure-testing-team] Full SEO Packages At Offer Price..!

Mike kajalsinghca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:45:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

Hope you are well,

I was surfing through your site secure-testing-team at lists.alioth.debian.org
and realized that despite having a great design; it was not ranking on any
of the search engines (Google Yahoo and Bing) for most of the keywords
relating to your business.

If you have any kind of services require like Website Designing, Development
& Website Promote on (Internet Marketing SEO/PPC) Search Engine like
Google/Yahoo,.. Etc...

We provide you SEO and SMO Services with the following essential parameters:
-

ü  Follow complete guideline of Search Engine.

ü  Meta tags changes suggestions.

ü  SEO Weekly Report.

ü  Blog Submissions

ü  Complete Website Optimization.

ü  Keyword research

ü  No Hidden Cost.

ü  Unique article written

ü  Local Listing in Google/Yahoo/MSN.

ü  Unique words press releases

ü  Social Media Optimization

ü  Competitor Analysis

ü  Directory Submission.

ü  Heading tag changes

ü  Social Book-marking Sharing.

ü  Alt tag changes

ü  Oriented Article Writing.

ü  Interlinking wherever require.

ü  Article Submission.

ü  Keyword Density in site content

ü  Classified Ads.

ü  HTML Site Map

ü  XML site map and Submission in webmaster.

ü  Social Bookmarking Submissions

Let me know if you are interested. I can assure you of great results.

 We will charge one time setup fee at the beginning of the campaign.

Thanks & Regards

 Mike

 Business Marketing Manager