[Secure-testing-team] AIR RATE 1219 EX CHINA TO AIRPORTS OF EUR

BEN SWING at HARVEST-LOG.COM
Fri Dec 19 14:04:02 UTC 2014

Hi Dear

how are u .

This is BEN. From shanghai harvest international logistics co.,ltd

I think u ever recd many mails from different forwarder everyday. All said
the freight is good ,all said the service is ok.but sometime there are bad
agent ,like to cheat with lower freight firstly ,then get cargo and raise
charges. Maybe u ever met this bad situation .hope not.

We are credible agent in China. If need ,we can do the Embassy certification
in your embassy in china.

Below is current freight to  EUR area ,it is for over ton cargo. If u need
other lever freight ,will quote the surprise charges to u

SHA-PEK-BRU

1000KG

2.78

LGG AMS RTM ANR LIL CDG LUX CGNDUS FRA HHN FMO STR HAM BRE BSL LYS

2.78

HAJ MUC NUE MLH LHR LGW ZRHMXP/MIL

3.2

MAN POZ BHX NCE GVA LEJ VIE MMATLS GLA TXL BLL BLQ CPH MRS BUD GOT

3.61

MAD BCN FCO STO LIS HEL VLC

3.96

Best Wishes

Ben Shi(MR)

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)
Tel:  0086-21-63249293*804            Fax: 0086-21-63244312
ATT:  <mailto:bswing at harvest-log.com> swing at harvest-log.com
skype:harvestlog1
Website:  <http://www.harvest-log.com> www.harvest-log.com
QQ:137884791