[Shootout-list] fannkuch

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 19 May 2005 08:25:25 -0700 (PDT)

> > > That means the running times are too short
> > > not to be seriously influenced by random effects.
> >
> > It may mean that changes made to the scripts, over the last week or
> > so, have had an effect on the measured times. (Let's not jump to
> > conclusions.)
>
> I doubt it since I am talking from one day to the next.

Let's be clear - do you mean the program was changed and run a day ago
(with an updated log-file) and now the program has been run a day later
(and has an updated log-file) and there's a 25% difference in the
measured times?

Are both the program with the cosmetic changes and without the cosmetic
changes being shown? I can only see OCaml #3. Maybe add back the old
program for a while.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail