[Shootout-list] Directions of various benchmarks

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@ericsson.com
Mon, 23 May 2005 11:00:01 +0200

On 2005-05-21 09:01, Isaac Gouy wrote:
...deleted
> I'll be delighted when we have installable build&measurement scripts
> and anyone can build the Shootout on their own machine. I want
> thousands to contribute their own Shootout websites.

which takes us back to what mr brent fulgham has previously said:
minibench needs to be replaced.

we can ofcourse spend our time working on makeing the most of minibech.
or we can discuss what we need in the replacment. one way of moving such
a discussion forward is to find the dark corners of the shootout. the
places where the information is not written down.

i think that different people have different priorities.

bengt