[Simple-cdd-devel] manual partitioning is not available

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 23:41:49 UTC 2017

hi,

I'm setting up a profile that should let the user configure settings manually.
See "manual.conf" and "manual.preceed" at
https://github.com/ssinyagin/pcengines-apu-debian-cd/tree/manual/profiles

The problem that I'm facing is that partman does not allow any custom
partitioning:

"Manual" option in the main partman menu does not do anything.

Before writing the layout to disk, if I press "no", it does not offer
any customization, and stays on the same screen.

This is tested on a current Stretch machine.

any help will be appreciated.