[Soc-coordination] Nearly at the end of student application time

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Mon Apr 7 06:03:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

On 06/04/08 at 23:15 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>    + Whether or not we have a suitable mentor. That shouldn't be a
>      problem for almost *any* project, to be honest, but it's worth
>      considering. If you could be a good mentor (due to skills,
>      interest or both) for a particular project, please mail the list
>      here and let us know.

I'm willing to mentor the following applications:
S V Vikram - Ultimate Debian Database
Christian von Essen - Ultimate Debian Database
Ronny Yabar Aizcorbe - Ultimate Debian Database

> I hope that sounds OK to people? If you have any questions, please ask
> away on the list here.

Can we rank several applications on the same subject, in case the
student ranked 1st choses another project? Is it possible to indicate
"we would like one of those students, not all of them"?
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |