[Soc-coordination] Slot Allocations for April 17th

Charles Plessy charles-debian-nospam at plessy.org
Fri Apr 18 00:21:12 UTC 2008

Le Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 05:16:40PM -0700, Leslie Hawthorn a écrit :
>  debian: 10 + 2 = 12 total
>
> There is another slot out there that has not yet been allocated but I
> am working with the organizations involved to resolve some issues, so
> this list *should* total up to 1124.

Hi all,

since there are concerns that our 13th proposal is not directly useful
to Debian, how about proposing it as an umbrella project ? I have no
clue of the quality of the other proposals that are competing for this
extra slot, but maybe it is worth trying ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org