[Splashy-devel] Splashy time. when time resurrects

Alban browaeys browaeys.alban@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 28 May 2005 19:25:34 +0200

Le samedi 28 mai 2005 =E0 17:24 +0200, Vincenzo Ampolo a =E9crit :

> I couldn't be the admin of this project because i don't believe that the
> way of it operates is the best, but you know splashy better than me, so
> i wanna leave from my position on this project and give to you the
> administrator privilegies.

Well if you don't endors the c version that s the best way out.

> I'll start another project, starting from the splashy-0.1-5 code and
> called with another name and in C++ code.

Please don't. I would better see the alioth version renamed csplashy and
you keeping the named of the program you created.

Sincerely
Alban