[Splashy-devel] splashy initramfs support

Luis M lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 00:07:57 UTC 2006

Hello Pat,

On 2/24/06, Pat Suwalski <pats at xandros.com> wrote:
> Luis M wrote:
> > This is just to advise you that splashy now has initramfs support. It
> > took me 2 hours to get it working! (I was thinking initramfs was more
> > difficult).
>
> Cool! We've been working on that in-house as well. We already have it as
> part of our installation CD bootup process now, too.

Did you do that using the same method I used? Take a look at the
"initramfs" directory in the trunk.

--
Luis Mondesi

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html