[Splashy-devel] uswsusp with splashy support!

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 12:34:52 UTC 2006

Very good!

I guess it doesn't make sense to backport your work to trunk now...

The commands for splashy update can be more generic, like: getstring
and getpassword.

--
Luis Mondesi

Kiskeyix.org

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html