[Splashy-devel] Proposal to move to GIT

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Fri Jul 27 01:59:21 UTC 2007

"Luis Mondesi" <lemsx1 at gmail.com> writes:

> Yes!!
>
> I was going to propose the same thing to you the other day. Git takes
> a lot less space and is a lot easier to use than svk/svn.
>
> Let's merge our changes and get ready to switch to git.

Yes.

Another thing we ought to decide is if we should or not preserve the
history.

I personally has no strong opinion on it since SVK makes some
confusion about logs and it makes sometimes difficult to read the
backlog but it's more up to you and Tim then I since I've not been too
active latelly.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855