[Splashy-devel] Congratulation Lucky Winner!!!

IRISH LOTTERY BOARD info_winners.net at server1.knox3.com
Wed Sep 19 14:40:12 UTC 2007

 The Irish Lottery
 P O Box 1010
 11 G Lower Dorset Street,
 Dublin 1, Ireland
 (Customer Services)
 Ref: UK/9420X2/68
 Batch: 074/05/ZY369

 Date:18th/09/2007

 Dear winner,

 This mail is to bring to your notice that your email emerged as one of
 our winning email address in our just concluded Irish Lottery Board
 sweepstakes programme that made you automatically a winner of the sum of
 £1,350,000 (One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds
 sterling), held on 11th Sep 2007.

 Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with
 Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 08, 19, 28, 31, 32, 45,
 Bonus 13  which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e
 match 5 plus bonus.

 processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem
 fit to claim your prize.please contact our Claims Agent and fill the
 payment processing
 form and send it to our

 claims agent immediately.

 Name: Dr. James West
 Email: contact_claimsagentwest at yahoo.co.uk

 PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

 1.FULL NAMES:________
 2.ADDRESS:__________
 3.SEX:_______________
 4.AGE:________
 5.MARITAL STATUS:_____
 6.OCCUPATION:________
 7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:______
 8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_____________________
 9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL___
 10.AMOUNT WON:________
 11. COUNTRY___________

 Kind regards,
 Jennifer Nicholls