[Splashy-devel] Confirm_______Receipt______Dear________Winner

LOTTERY BOARD alert at lottery.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 16:21:01 UTC 2007

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK.
22 Garden Close, PE9 2YP, London
REF N0: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH N0:14/0017/1PD

ATTENTION: WINNER

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
£1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) held on the 15th September, 2007 in London
UK. The selection process was carried out through random selection in
Our computerized email selection system (ess) from a database of over
250,000 email  Addresses drawn from which you were selected.

The BRITISH UK, Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board. To
Begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary
Claims Department for more information as regards procedures to
claim your Prize.

Please contact our fiduciary agent for claims with the contact below

Agent Name: Mr. EDWARD FRING.
Email: contact_agentedwardfringg at yahoo.co.uk
Phone: +44-701-113-0167
Fax:  +44-707-570-0263