[Splashy-devel] gdm/kdm/xdm and splashy

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:25:49 UTC 2007

Hey Tim,

Do you recall what you did to fix bug #421441?
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=421441;msg=15

I noticed that /etc/lsb-base-logging.sh had this line commented out:

    echo ${0} | egrep -q '((gdm$)|(kdm$)|(xdm$))' && PER=100

Having that off triggers the problem in my setup. If I uncomment it, things
work fine (When the log_end_msg() function is called and gdm/kdm/xdm is the
script calling it, the progress goes to 100% and Splashy exits; which is
what we are looking for)

I'm closing all bugs that I can before 0.3.6 is released.

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur fbsgjner
jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------