[Splashy-users] doubts about splashy

ken keanon kenkeanon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 13:30:42 UTC 2006

I am not sure if I have splashy working completely. It works during cold boot-up and 're-start' but not  'turn-off computer'. Is this normal?
 I am using 0.1.6 which I installed from Debian. I couldn't get it to work because of DirectFBError until I patch up my kernel (2.6.8) according to the way meant for installing bootsplash. I wonder what the developers have to say about this.

 ken