[Teammetrics-discuss] Name fixing (Was: NNTPStat completed successfully.)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Nov 9 08:16:00 UTC 2011

Hi Sukhbir,

I used the latest updatenames.py and these variants remain:

teammetrics=# SELECT name, count(*) from listarchives where name ilike '%tille%' group by name;
               name                | count
-----------------------------------+-------
 Andreas Tille                     |  7678
 Tille, Andreas                    |   157
 <tille at debian.org                 |     6
 'Andreas Tille'                   |     2
 <tillea at rki.de                    |     1

This is not different to the result I mentioned in my previous mail (see
below).  I hesitated to insert the proper '%'-masks because we still
have the 'author' - 'like' - distinction in the NAMES list which somehow
should be void after your latest change.  So I do not really know how
you intend to fix the issue with the versions of my name.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de