[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstat using key authentication?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Sep 2 22:18:28 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 05:38:19PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:

> 1. Fixed liststat.py to handle the error and added better logging
> output by printing name of the list.

Just a question before I go to bed: Did you only added error handlers or
did you also checked the logfile and compared with the content of the
mbox to find out whether we might do better with parsing.  I'm pretty
sure that the logfile uncovers some points in the mbox where we could do
better with parsing the data when "normal" parsing fails.

> 2. In commitstat.py, in order, the username is set by:
> So in order of precedence:
>
> * Command line argument is supplied,
> * Config file
> * Global variable USER
>
> Test it out when you are free and let me know if you want any changes :)

Looks OK - I'll test later

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de