[Teammetrics-discuss] MemoryError in commitstat

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 16:35:26 UTC 2011

> MemoryError

Fetching SVN statistics is somewhat resource intensive because we
fetch each revision.

MemoryError
    Raised when an operation runs out of memory but the situation may
still be rescued (by deleting some objects). The associated value is a
string indicating what kind of (internal) operation ran out of memory.

Two ways I can think of fixing this, because catching a MemoryError is
of course no good.

1. How much RAM we have on blends.d.n?
2. I can try profiling this and optimize memory usage but I will do
that after (1).