[Teammetrics-discuss] No commits of any team since last month??

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 22:05:09 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

>From the commitstat logs:

2012-08-02 12:24:02,906 ERROR: Please check your username
2012-08-02 12:24:02,907 ERROR: No authentication methods available

This was the problem :)

I think the problem was that because the password-less private key we
generated is 'tied' to my username on vasks, you won't be able to run
commitstat with your username. Next time, you should try:
`commitstat.py -u sukhbir-guest' or I will do it myself at the start
of every month.

PS: You can now generate the graphs now, it just finished running for August.

--
Sukhbir