[Teammetrics-discuss] Graphs and GSoC :)

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 19:40:39 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

> Any reasyn why you do not run render-all-graphs yourself?

:) Yes!

I can run it and I can generate the graphs but you will have to repeat
the process yourself eventually because you have to move them to
http://blends.debian.net/liststats/ ... And only you can check how
accurate is the data (at least this time)!

I'd be happy to generate the graphs every month so if you want me
doing that, please tell me the appropriate paths and make sure the
permission for teammetrics group is set :)

--
Sukhbir