[Teammetrics-discuss] Graphs and GSoC :)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Aug 13 11:16:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 03:40:39PM -0400, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> > Any reasyn why you do not run render-all-graphs yourself?
>
> :) Yes!
>
> I can run it and I can generate the graphs but you will have to repeat
> the process yourself eventually because you have to move them to
> http://blends.debian.net/liststats/ ... And only you can check how
> accurate is the data (at least this time)!

Ahh, OK - that was not clear to me from your mail. :-)
(Perhaps I'm belong to a number of people who will starve if somebody
would tell them "just grab your food" and would forget to say "... and
eat it")

> I'd be happy to generate the graphs every month so if you want me
> doing that, please tell me the appropriate paths and make sure the
> permission for teammetrics group is set :)

It is

   /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/blends/htdocs/liststats

and it is writable to group blends.  Before I copy the new graphs I'm
comparing some of them (basically debian-med and debian-science because
I know these well) whether the values are increasing.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de