[Teammetrics-discuss] GSoc.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 02:08:59 UTC 2012

Hi Vipin,

>> I am currently writing the Teammetrics API documentation on Debian
>> Wiki, once that is done, I'll forward the final report.

> I have created the wiki page[1] for API documentation and added some
> documentation. Please have a look. I'll continue updating this.
> Thanks.

Awesome! Let's hope with Enrico's help we will be able to solve this
problem before the Sunday report deadline.

Ok, let's review:

* There is the linking part that we are supposed to write. One team,
different name for the mailing list and the repositories and to link
them together. I guess you have followed the configuration file
approach but you don't have the team list right? (I know I was
supposed to write it; I did start but it's not complete)

* Web interface is ready: both dynamic and static. API is also ready.

* What is left?

This is our reference [0].

[0] - http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2012/StudentApplications/VipinNair

--