[Teammetrics-discuss] GSoc.

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:36:08 UTC 2012

Hi Sukhbir,

> * There is the linking part that we are supposed to write. One team,
> different name for the mailing list and the repositories and to link
> them together. I guess you have followed the configuration file
> approach but you don't have the team list right? (I know I was
> supposed to write it; I did start but it's not complete)

I was thinking of writing code to do this, but will need verify the correctness.

> * Web interface is ready: both dynamic and static. API is also ready.

I failed to mention. There needs small changes in API.

To fetch annual data currently we do:
GET /api/v1/a/<TEAM>/

instead of
GET /api/v1/<TEAM>/?datascale=annual

But this is a minor modification to the API.

> * What is left?
[Copying this directly from the final report I have sent.]

  - Deploy on the Blends machine.

  - Complete the unit test coverage for the project.

  - Response time optimization. We have already discussed on this and
identified thing to be done[4].

  - We have identified a feature[5] that could improve the project and
needs to be implemented.

[4] : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/teammetrics-discuss/2012-June/000970.html
[5] : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/teammetrics-discuss/2012-August/001027.html

--