[Teammetrics-discuss] GSoc.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 03:48:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

> I was thinking of writing code to do this, but will need verify the correctness.

Sounds interesting. What approach have you planned to follow? Let's
discuss it once. It happens that some approaches might be an overkill
to an otherwise simpler solution.

>> * What is left?
> [Copying this directly from the final report I have sent.]
>
>   - Deploy on the Blends machine.
>
>   - Complete the unit test coverage for the project.
>
>   - Response time optimization. We have already discussed on this and
> identified thing to be done[4].
>
>   - We have identified a feature[5] that could improve the project and
> needs to be implemented.
>
> [4] : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/teammetrics-discuss/2012-June/000970.html
> [5] : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/teammetrics-discuss/2012-August/001027.html

Ok. Noted.

So we will now work on all these. Please try to get the deployment on
Blends, I think the rest can probably wait. The deployment and linking
various teams is most important IMO.

--
Sukhbir