[Teammetrics-discuss] Project Status.

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:37:05 UTC 2012

Hi Sukhbir/Andreas,

The latest project status:

Work Done:

1) I have integrated the UI into the current codebase. The sample UI
can be accessed at: http://swvist.github.com/teammetrics/ui/
It is fully functional now and can be used to access any of the
available graphs.

The UI can be accessed by visiting the following location:
/<TEAM_NAME>/<METRIC_NAME>/

Eg: /teammetrics/list/

2) I have updated all the unit tests. All the tests pass now with 100%
code coverage. The latest report is available here:
http://swvist.github.com/teammetrics/coverage/

The UI module is currently not included in tests. I am yet to figure
out how to test that.

3) Mid Evaluations

I have submitted the mid evaluations on Melange.

Pending work:

1) I am yet to add bugs and upload stats to the API. I tried to create
a dump of the udd running on blends but for some reason I was not able
to get a dump. The error message I am getting is:

swvist at debian-med:~$ pg_dump udd > udd.sql
pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: FEHLER:  keine Berechtigung für
Relation description_imports
pg_dump: The command was: LOCK TABLE public.description_imports IN
ACCESS SHARE MODE
swvist at debian-med:~$

I downloaded a dump available at udd.debian.org but I figured that
there are some differences in the database. I think some functions are
added in the udd running on blends. Andreas help!

2) API documentation.

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair