[Teammetrics-discuss] Project Status.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Jul 14 21:04:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 01:07:05AM +0530, Vipin Nair wrote:
> Pending work:
>
> 1) I am yet to add bugs and upload stats to the API. I tried to create
> a dump of the udd running on blends but for some reason I was not able
> to get a dump.

There is a daily export of the official UDD available at (rather linked
from)

    https://wiki.debian.org/UltimateDebianDatabase

Note: If you want to run uploaders and bugs statistics you first need to
run

    maintain_names_prefered.py
    psql udd < create_names_prefered.sql
    psql udd -c 'CREATE EXTENSION tablefunc;'

The script maintain_names_prefered.py and create_names_prefered.sql
can be found in teammetrics git.

> The error message I am getting is:
>
> swvist at debian-med:~$ pg_dump udd > udd.sql
> pg_dump: SQL command failed
> pg_dump: Error message from server: FEHLER:  keine Berechtigung für
> Relation description_imports
> pg_dump: The command was: LOCK TABLE public.description_imports IN
> ACCESS SHARE MODE

I did a

   grant SELECT on description_imports TO PUBLIC;

... hope this helps as an alternate method.

> I downloaded a dump available at udd.debian.org but I figured that
> there are some differences in the database. I think some functions are
> added in the udd running on blends. Andreas help!

Yep - hope my hints above might help.  Sorry for my delayed answer.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de