[Teammetrics-discuss] Status?

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 22:30:05 UTC 2012

Hi Sukhbir,

> I have not received any reply from you :) The clock is ticking, we
> have to work fast and give this utmost priority.

Sorry for the delay. My college just reopened and I was busy with
that, but I have made some progress.

Things done so far:
1) API for list, commits and commitlines is working now with 100% test
coverage and success.
2) Static ( No JS) interface for list, commits, bugs & uploads is
complete and working.
3) Dynamic interface (JS) for list, commits and commitlines works now.
We render the plots on the client side by parsing the API developed,
so once the upload/bugs api is complete, even this part will be
working.

Work in progress:
1) I have figured out how bugs/uploads works. I have successfully
extracted relevant data out of the database. Now I will convert this
data into JSON and make it available over an API end point. This will
not take much time.

Work to be done:
1) Add tests when the above feature is complete.
2) Get this working on Blends
3) Enhance the interface.

By the time for next report, I'll complete the project satisfying the
absolute minimal requirements i.e, a complete API, a complete static
interface and a complete dynamic interface. From there on the work
will be on enhancing the user interface and other tasks like
documentation.

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair