[Teammetrics-discuss] Status?

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 06:48:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

> Things done so far:
> 1) API for list, commits and commitlines is working now with 100% test
> coverage and success.

Good!

> 2) Static ( No JS) interface for list, commits, bugs & uploads is
> complete and working.
> 3) Dynamic interface (JS) for list, commits and commitlines works now.
> We render the plots on the client side by parsing the API developed,
> so once the upload/bugs api is complete, even this part will be
> working.

Ok. If need be, we will have a screencast of sorts ready for the next report.

> Work in progress:
> 1) I have figured out how bugs/uploads works. I have successfully
> extracted relevant data out of the database. Now I will convert this
> data into JSON and make it available over an API end point. This will
> not take much time.

That's good.

> Work to be done:
> 1) Add tests when the above feature is complete.
> 2) Get this working on Blends

I think you only have to diagnose this. So once you get time, tinker
around and you should find the problem given that it is working on
your localhost. Sorry, I can't really help with this because you know
far better than I can suggest. And Andreas has checked everything, so
if you think there is something missing, just ask him.

> 3) Enhance the interface.

Let's get it working completely then we will work on this.

> By the time for next report, I'll complete the project satisfying the
> absolute minimal requirements i.e, a complete API, a complete static
> interface and a complete dynamic interface. From there on the work
> will be on enhancing the user interface and other tasks like
> documentation.

That's nice. Not trying to stress you because you already have college
work -- send your report by Sunday but try to cover all the points you
just mentioned.

--
Sukhbir