[Teammetrics-discuss] References

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri May 2 21:10:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've checked the results of the reimport and have noticed some issue:

debian-custom -> debian-blends:
  Since the debian-custom list was renamed to debian-blends this
  needs to be merged - but debiab-custom does not seem to be importes

I remember this was the case at last full reimport but I forgot the
solution we found.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de