[Tux4kids-discuss] Tuxmath uninstallation?

Mohammed Khoory the.9a3eedi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 23:29:29 UTC 2009

Hello

I decided to try tuxmath by compiling and installing from the SVN sources.
After trying it out, I realized that there's no way to uninstall it. I
checked INSTALL.txt, README.txt, and I even checked the makefile itself for
clues on how to uninstall tuxmath, but I couldn't find any. Usually, stuff
gets uninstalled by typing "make uninstall" as root, or sometimes "make
remove", and that would automatically uninstall the program.

Is there a way to uninstall tuxmath from sources, or is there really no
uninstall implementation?

--
Mohammed Khoory