[Tux4kids-discuss] [TUX4KIDS] Hello there!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Apr 9 18:16:12 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 08:14:09PM +0200, Adriana "katsu" Rychli?ska wrote:
>    Hi everyone!
>    My name is Ada, but lot of people call me katsu.
>    I'm student of  2nd year of computer science. I'm working as an JEE
>    programmer for about half of year.
>    I'm using linux for about five years now and I thought that hight time to
>    do something with in society. I like C programming and I took part in some
>    project on my TechUniversity but I've never before developed any
>    OpenSource project.I would like to start being developer from some
>    projects of Tux4kids.

Welcome!  We're in the midst of figuring out GSOC 2009 students & mentoring,
so things are a little crazy.  But we're all here to help... just have
patience.

Depending on what project(s) you want to participate in, you'll probably
want to sign up for their mailing lists.

Note: Tux Paint's website, tuxpaint.org, is currently unreachable
(fiber cut?), but you can find the lists over where they're hosted,
at http://www.sf.net/projects/tuxpaint

For TuxMath and Tux Typing, see http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/

Thanks and good luck!

--