[Tux4kids-discuss] [TUX4KIDS] Hello there!

Adriana "katsu" Rychlińska littleszczurek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 18:14:09 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!
My name is Ada, but lot of people call me katsu.
I'm student of  2nd year of computer science. I'm working as an JEE
programmer for about half of year.
I'm using linux for about five years now and I thought that hight time to do
something with in society. I like C programming and I took part in some
project on my TechUniversity but I've never before developed any OpenSource
project.I would like to start being developer from some projects of
Tux4kids.

--
Adriana Rychlińska