[Tux4kids-discuss] Website Question

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 17 20:46:07 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 01:30:27PM -0600, Tim Holy wrote:
> Note that Tux4Kids isn't an application on its own, it's the umbrella
> organization that unites the three applications.

I think the Tux4Kids page should be, for the most part, a front-end
splash page.

Three big graphical links, one to each of the projects.
Plus a smaller link to more information about the organization
(non-profit-via-SPI, how to contribute, how to contribute project
ideas, etc.)

               -t-u-x-4-k-i-d-s-

  [          ]  [            ]  [           ]
  [          ]  [            ]  [           ]
  [ tux math ]  [ tux typing ]  [ tux paint ]

              [ about tux4kids ]

We should see if we can make a higher resolution (or SVG version)
of Sam's original Tux4Kids logo, that we can use at the top of
this 'portal page'.  (As well as something we can use where high-res.
is required, such as in printed materials.)

--
-bill!