[Tux4kids-discuss] Android Game Proposal

Deepanshu Dialani deepdialani42 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:42:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

This is Deepanshu Dialani, from BITS Pilani Hyderabad. I would like to
propose my idea of creating a quiz based app wherein the users have to
guess the name of the celebrity using as few hints as possible. The less
hints you use, the more your score. It would be a bit like "20 Questions"
and the celebrities can be from any field. The game will have two levels:
beginner and android. I have even started working on the app and here is a
screenshot of the same.

Main Page: http://i.imgur.com/G2msT.png?1
Game Page: http://i.imgur.com/33Juf.png?0

Please do provide me with your feedback. Also, if there is any other work
in C/Java/Android, I'll be happy to contribute.

Deepanshu Dialani