[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC '13 Project - Native iOS Tux Math

Daniel González danielglez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 19:22:32 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am a IT Engineering student at Madrid, Spain and I'm really interested in
developing one of your applications natively for iOS. For example, Tux Math
for iPad would be a really interesting project. As you already suggest in
the project list, starting code from scratch is probably the best idea. I
have experience programming apps for iOS, mostly utilities, but I have
already looked into doing some games and read some documentation about the
framework cocos2d, which could be perfect for this job.