[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC participation

ionutix ionutix yonutix at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 18:06:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm Cosmin Mihai and I'm a student in the 3th year at
the Polytechnic University of Bucharest. I looked over your project's
ideas and I am interested in the last one (the mobile application).
Besides downloading TuxMath sources and installing them, I also took a
look at the code and tested the game.
I think I'm suitable for this project because last
summer I worked with Android, I also had experience with a 3D game
engine and I'm currently working on another one in a woorkshop at
Gameloft. I am also used to working with Git and SVN. Regarding things I don't know yet, I'm always willing to learn new stuff.
I saw 3 applications on the site (tuxmath, tuxtyping and txmath).
I would please like to know your requirements for this
project and how the games is going to be addapted for mobile devices
from the user point of view.

Have a good day,

Cosmin Mihai