[Tux4kids-discuss] Introduction

dhritiman hazarika dhritimanh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 03:53:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

        I am Dhritiman hazarika, a final year engineering student (IT) from
India interested in making a Android mobile app for tux4kids.

        The app will be a word guessing game with time constraints from a
google result page with a specific word blurred , the same word that was
used to get the search result from google search. And participant will have
to guess that word within the time constraints.

        I have previously volunteered for Gsoc'12 (django/unittests) and
have a pretty sound experience with web apps/android.

        I discussed a bit in the IRC. I wanted to use real time google
search update results for the app but it won't be possible due to licensing
as i was told. So, search data will have to be provided by xml or json.

        I am currently open to discussion over irc or mailing lists. The
idea can be brushed up.

        I am Eagerly waiting for a response.

Regards,
Dhritiman Hazarika