[Tux4kids-discuss] Regarding Tux4Kids Mobile App

Mohit Gupta hi.mohitgupta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 05:02:30 UTC 2013

Respected sir,

Here are some of my ideas for the Mobile app (Android platform)

-Since this is aimed at kids :
contains various sections as : Addition,Subtraction,Multiplication and
Division with options to choose whether Single Or Double digits
-each of the option contains many sessions
-when a student chooses a specific session,he/she gets to answer 10
questions under that field .
-the app records the no. of correct answers and displays score at the end
of each session

-besides just displaying the score,it also displays the correct answers to
the wrongly answered questions.
-the app has counters to remember which question to be ask more
frequently(depending on the no. of times student answers it wrong) and
which ones to ask never again or less frequently.
-this way the student is asked the questions he answered incorrectly in
some session, more number of times in the sessions to come.

-as I said previously, the interface will matter a lot for this app, as it
will be the thing that"ll lure the kids to use this app.
-it should have bright colors and interesting sounds.

Please let me know what else do you seek in this App.

thank you.

--
MOHIT GUPTA  ||  +91 8806922558
M.Sc(tech) Information Systems(2nd Year Undergraduate)