[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC 2013 Tux4Kids

Sunil Kumar sunilkumar.c682 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:17:14 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm Sunil Kumar C, an undergraduate student pursuing Bachelor of
Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering at PES Institute of
Technology, Bangalore, India. I'm an avid programmer, a FOSS enthusiast and
would like to contribute to Tux4Kids through GSoC 2013.

I have been working on android applications since one and a half years now.
I love building mobile applications. Currently I'am working on a web based
application as a part of academics which needs HTML5, CSS, Javascript,
JQuery and PHP. Also I'am working on an Android application as a part of
Intel CCF(Common Connectivity Framework) App Challenge. Although i do not
have a very good knowledge on cross platform application development using
Phonegap, i know some basics of Phonegap.

I went through the ideas page of your organization and it really impressed
me. The idea of developing
math based learning application for kids looks amazing.

As i have a good knowledge on HTML5, CSS, Javascript and developing native
Android applications i thought it would be a great opportunity for me to
contribute to Open Source world through GSoC 2013 and I'm sure I'll find it
very enjoyable to contribute to this community.

Please guide me in this process.

Thanking you,

--
*Sunil Kumar C*