[Tux4kids-discuss] [GSoc'13] Interested in applying for project Tux Math

Srijan Mishra srijan23mishra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 17:56:45 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am a junior undergraduate in Computer Engineering at Indian Institute of
Technology (B.H.U.), Varanasi. I am interested in applying for the project
Tux Math. I am going through the code to get better hold on it. In parallel
i am learning SDL too. I have good hold on C/C++ and did many projects on
the same. I would be glad if mentors can guide me and I can have discussion
on the project.

Regards

Srijan Misra
Junior Undergraduate