[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC 2013 : introduction

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:53:18 UTC 2013

Jerome (and whomever else it may concern),

Good question. We've requested patches in past years, but this time our
application was rather frantic, and most of the tiny community is busy
with real life. AFAIK there's no requirement to submit a patch, but you
are certainly welcome to do so for bonus points!

-Brendan