[Tux4kids-discuss] Ideas for Tux Typing

Monis Javed monis.javed at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:10:30 UTC 2013

Hey I am B.Tech 2nd year student from Jamia Millia Islamia and have done
many projects in c and some on game development of C also but my main
question was I was thinking of making Tux Typing from scratch on JAVA and
also port it on android at the same time with extra modes like story mode
and multiplayer on both LAN  using socket and internet where players can
see their rank for a particular game mode using JDBC and mysql server
But the main thing i wanted to know was is this project feasible as JAVA is
kind of limited but i want to assure you that I will make the UI of the
whole app myself and will not use the standard look and feel provided by
JAVA