[Tux4kids-discuss] Project doubts (Pere Pujal i Carabantes)

viswaprasath shihan.viswa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 18:50:16 UTC 2013

HI,

I was checking the TuxMath game in Ubuntu. I loved playing this game. I
would like to work on this for mobile version. Previously I check the mail
that the combination of two will be very big. Ya I accept that all the
games very focused on a single field and is very big.

I have passion to work with projects which includes more maths compared to
language. Because I feel it very easy even in childhood days.

I am thinking of building the mobile version of TuxMath using HTML5
technologies.
I have played in Play Alone mode  typing number game.

For the mobile version I am willing to make this stage looks as follows.
Please correct me if anything is made wrong.

1)The player enters the game.

2)Then a rocket like small structure which is having the number in it is
made in 2 rows and 5 columns stand.

3)Then when number falls down then the button typed rockets are pressed so
it will hit the target and blast them.

At the same time instead of step 2 and 3 alternatively I have a suggestion.
Here we will be introducing the text box also so it can accept more than
one digits.
The button type rockets are same. When they press buttons then the text
will appear in text box then they will press launch to send the reply. But
i think this will take some time and kids will feel bore of pressing 2
times of 1 digit.

Looking for further suggestions on this. I would be really thankful if you
give some suggestion to improve on this. I loved to play this game and now
willing to apply my skills to develop them for mobile.

I can test them with Firefox OS simulator and my android device Micromax
fun book pro.
--

For more information feel free to contact:****

*Viswaprasath*

*Google  Student Ambassador*

*Department of Information Technology *

*Velammal Engineering College, Chennai. *

*Email: shihan.viswa at gmail.com
Ph: 8807535380, 9443942201*