[Tux4kids-discuss] Introduction

Shivali Bhatti shivali.gsoc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 07:57:17 UTC 2013

Hello,

My name is Shivali, a 1st year undergraduate student from New Delhi
(India). I am interested in working with Tux4Kids for this year’s Google
Summer of Code.

I would like to know who I can contact to discuss the iOS related projects.
I have been exploring the code base of Tuxmath mobile app and would like to
know more about it regarding the scope of work so I can start constructing
the application. Also, is there a wiki where I can start drafting my
application for mentors to review before putting it up on Melange? Or
should I do it directly on Melange?

I go by the nickname `shivali’ on IRC.

Thanks!

Shivali Bhatti