[Tux4kids-discuss] Chat with Aaditya Maheshwari

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:15:05 UTC 2013

I saw it opened yesterday.  We can see who has time and interest.  I'm not
going to be able to do it myself this year, much as I would like to spend
time on OSS.

Sorry about rapid cross-post and top posting - I'm heading out the door to
work

--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main